Covid 19 Health and Safety reminders:
Please remember to use the handsantiser upon entering the clinic. You are not required to wear a mask during the class but are welcome to do so. You may be asked to wear your mask if waiting in the reception area.
Please bring your own mat, towel and water bottle and remember to take all your belongings following the class.
Please arrive on time for you class ( 6pm and 7pm Tuesday classes please wait outside the clinic if you arrive early and there are more than 4 people waiting in the reception area as your Physio will let you know when you can enter )
Please allow extra time for cleaning equipment at the end of the class.
Please notify us and do not attend if you are feeing unwell or have been to any covid hot-spots.
We are taking bookings for Term 3 2021. Email us to book your spot!
Term 3 Group Class Timetable:
*Full Classes - Tuesday 6pm & Thursday 7.30am*
- Rebates for Pilates classes are no longer available as of April 1 2019 due to PHI regulation changes- only Equipment, private and semi-private exercise classes are available for health fund rebates (please check with your health fund if unsure)
- We take a maximum of 5 participants in our Pilates classes and 6 participants in the Seniors classes
- One on one classes and semi-private classes (Pilates, Stretch and Equipment based) can be organised upon request
- Ante/Post natal privates and semi-private classes can also be organised upon request
- Online private classes can also be organised upon request