- Zoom group classes will be back in January 2021 during our between term break
- Private one on one in-clinic classes can be orgnaised upon request
- Private Zoom classes also available upon request
Covid 19 Health and Safety reminders:
Please remember to use the handsantiser upon entering the clinic.
Please bring your own mat, towel and water bottle and remember to take all your belongings following the class.
Please arrive on time for you class and enter staright into the Pilates room ( 6:30pm Monday and Wednesday classes please wait outside the clinic if you arrive early and there are more than 2 people waiting in the reception area as your Physio will let you know when you can enter )
Please allow extra time for cleaning equipment at the end of the class.
Please notify us if you are feeing unwellor are unable to attend class.
Term 4 Group Classes commence 12th October 2020
- Rebates for Pilates classes are no longer available as of April 1 2019 due to PHI regulation changes- only Equipment, private and semi-private exercise classes are available for health fund rebates (please check with your health fund if unsure)
- due to current physical distancing restrictions we are only able to take 5 participants maximum in our group classes
- One on one classes and semi-private classes (Pilates, Stretch and Equipment based) can be organised upon request
- Ante/Post natal privates and semi-private classes can also be organised upon request